Welcome to the Bentinck Hotel
The Bentinck Hotel, Bar and Brasserie is situated next to the Rail & Tram Stations in Nottingham City Centre. The Hotel was refurbished in 2013 and is under new management and owners.
Conveniently situated in the heart of Nottingham for attractions such as:
- Theatre Royal & Royal Concert Hall, just 10 min walk away
- Capital FM Arena
- Nottingham Playhouse
- National Ice Centre
- Holme Pierrepont National Watersports Centre for rowing, canoeing, whitewater rafting and waterskiing
- Nottingham University
- Sherwood Forest
- Nottingham Castle
- Nottingham Forest and Nottingham City football grounds
- Dog Racing at Colwick
- Horse racing at Nottingham Racecourse (Colwick Park) and at Southwell Racecourse, Rolleston, Nr Newark
- All things Robin Hood and Merry men, Sheriff of Nottingham and Maid Marion related!
To learn more about local places of interest and Robin Hood, please see the Attractions page.
The hotel is an ideal base for both business and tourism because of it’s proximity to Nottingham railway station and within easy reach of the city centre and attractions.
The Bentinck Hotel features a Bar, Brasserie and free WiFi.
Residents get a 10% discount on food and drinks in the Brasserie when booking with the hotel directly.